Join Kris for TWO playful arm balancing workshops.
On Saturday we will concentrate on:
- Chaturanga (Four Limbed Staff Pose)
- Bakasana (Crow)
- Parsva Bakasana (Side-crow)
- Eka Pada Koundiyanasana I (Pose Dedicated to the Sage Koundinya I)
On Sunday we will get upside down and explore:
- Adho Mukha Vrkshahsana (Handstand)
- Pincha Mayurasana (Forearm Balance)
- Salamba Sirsasana (Headstand)
These workshops are perfect for those who are unfamiliar with the postures as well as students who are looking to gain more strength and understanding.
We will take new approaches to these poses, giggle and have fun! Both workshops are appropriate for all levels.
Single session: $25
Both sessions: $45
10% TPY Member discount also available